• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a difference!

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Having seen Janes post showing her house beeing taken over by wabbits, it reminded me of when mine we're in the house at the beginning of the year.

My conservatory was taken over by bunnies :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
RIMG0553.jpg

Now though it has been taken over by creatures of a different kind 8) :lol:
conservatory.jpg

beckiboo186 said:
Aww ... I can guess which way you prefer it I think :lol: :lol: Xx

It's a tough one cos they all make the same amount of mess but the buns are much quieter :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
beckiboo186 said:
Aww ... I can guess which way you prefer it I think :lol: :lol: Xx

It's a tough one cos they all make the same amount of mess but the buns are much quieter :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was going to say how clean and tidy the buns house looks!! X

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Think Social Services might have something to say if I made the kids live outside!!

loopylop said:
Baby bunnies :love: So fluffy!!!

OMG, you have one of those scary 'burn yourself all the time' irons :lol:

I've only got it becasue I have a part time job ironing! And yes I am always getting steam burns from it! :?

Aww... that's what I need to have house bunnies - a conservatory!! :) Hmm... wouldn't have much garden left if we extended the house, though!!

The only problem with having buns in a conservatory is the heat in the summer :? Mine went outside just before it started to get warm.

Back