• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are the chances

touie

Wise Old Thumper
of bonding a male into a male/female couple?

Splodge and Sugarplum are fairly placid, I'm not sure about fudge he seems very laid back at the moment so it might work, just worried about the 2 males together :?

I was just thinking if i could get Fudge living with Splodge and Sugarplum it would solve Fudge's lack of partner problem and the housing problem because the trio could have the shed, Toffee and caramel are smaller so i could get them a new hutch and run :D

I have no idea chick .. but I hope it works!! :D Currently bonding T & Boo .. I will never ever be attempting bonding again after this :lol: Charlie & Till fell in love the second they saw each other, think it made me a bit cocky with bonding :oops: :lol: X

I think it's worth a go, Splodge and Sugarplum are so laid back, the only problem will be fudge but he likes an easy life and has only had problems with my bossy bunnies! Think i might try over xmas when I can keep an eye on them!

touie said:
I think it's worth a go, Splodge and Sugarplum are so laid back, the only problem will be fudge but he likes an easy life and has only had problems with my bossy bunnies! Think i might try over xmas when I can keep an eye on them!

Give it a go then :thumb: :D! X

Back