• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes need please PICTURES ADDED

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
i have just been to collect a bunny named flopsey and he has BAD malaclusin of the front teeth :cry: :cry: running eyes :cry: and a back side that is bald and so sore from urine scald, grosly underweight :cry: :cry: :cry:

i have booked him in as a emergancy for tommorrow morning for a dental but i am not sure he is goinna get through the GA :cry: :cry: but what else can i do

please send as much vibes for this little man that you can mustter please

Eve x

((((vibes))))) hugs,kisses, nose rubs, little licks from the bunnies and anything else we can think of. get better little bun you will soon learn that life isnt so bad when you have someone to love you. feel better soon little flopsey x

Bavarian Bunny said:
Poor thing. Where did you get him from? Good luck at the vet's tomorrow.

some ******* :twisted: :twisted: that thought it was ok, just need to nail clip his teeth and he will be fine :shock: :shock: he has NO hair on his legs and VERY sore/dirty bum he stinks to high heaven :cry: :cry: :cry:

i have put him in a clean hutch with and am not even going to try clean him up he is soooooo stressed he doesnt even have the energy to struggle, he will be at the vets at 8am so i will cleaning up before he goes but dont want to stress him more he is very skinny :cry: :cry: :cry:

there vet :twisted: told them he was fine and just to nail clip his teeth, that is if he even went :cry: :cry:

bunnylove said:
Bavarian Bunny said:
Poor thing. Where did you get him from? Good luck at the vet's tomorrow.

some ******* :twisted: :twisted: that thought it was ok, just need to nail clip his teeth and he will be fine :shock: :shock: he has NO hair on his legs and VERY sore/dirty bum he stinks to high heaven :cry: :cry: :cry:

i have put him in a clean hutch with and am not even going to try clean him up he is soooooo stressed he doesnt even have the energy to struggle, he will be at the vets at 8am so i will cleaning up before he goes but dont want to stress him more he is very skinny :cry: :cry: :cry:

there vet :twisted: told them he was fine and just to nail clip his teeth, that is if he even went :cry: :cry:

OMG :cry: :cry: :cry: X

Doesn't sound as if he ever saw a vet. Do you know the age? Do you think he'll need to have his teeth removed like Caspar?

Lots of calming cuddles for the little stinker. :D Hope he'll be alright.

2/3 years apparently :cry: :shock: :cry: yep fromt teeth are going to be removed tommorrow, just pray to good that backs are ok!

One of the customers that come to the pool has a rabbit,they clip its teeth with nail cutters,ive told them they shouldnt be,but they wont listen i feel so sorry for there rabbit

bluebunny said:
One of the customers that come to the pool has a rabbit,they clip its teeth with nail cutters,ive told them they shouldnt be,but they wont listen i feel so sorry for there rabbit

I know a few people that do this too :x

Vibes being sent

They cut their rabbit's teeth at home??? :shock: I would never dare to do that. My 11-year old bunny boy needs his teeth cut every month now, and the vet doesn't dare to give him GA because of his age. He's always very stressed. He never had teeth problems until this year, and he's very active and happy for his age. But my mother fears he may have a heart attack during one of his dental treatments. :(
Sad that such a young bunny has teeth problems already, wonder what food he got. Is he a dwarf or normal size? You should take a photo of him in his current state and do a before and after story.

bluebunny said:
Did the owners tell you he was in such a state? before you collected him?

he told me that his teeth just needed clipping ever so often, doesnt look like they have done it recent, they did not say he was mal nuturited or his back side was the way it is :shock: :shock: :shock:

bunnylove said:
bluebunny said:

he told me that his teeth just needed clipping ever so often, doesnt look like they have done it recent, they did not say he was mal nuturited or his back side was the way it is :shock: :shock: :shock:
Poor thing :(
How do you do it,id of felt like killing the owners :evil:

bluebunny said:
bunnylove said:
bluebunny said:

Poor thing :(
How do you do it,id of felt like killing the owners :evil:

believe me i wanted to in there plush house with there audi TT parked out front :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but i needed to get that bunny OUT so you just have to shut up :cry: :cry: believe me its so hard.

gisela capser was 3.5/4 months old when i got him and you saw his teeth :shock:

Squidgy's teeth were very maloccluded when he arrived at my house (after having been abandoned :twisted: ).He had his incisors removed and has never had a problem (touch wood :D ) with molar spurs. He'll have been with me 5 years in the New Year.
This poor bunny sounds like he's been very mistreated, but if he can get through tomorrow, he should have a good chance of a very happy life. Sending all the vibes I can muster. Hope he's ok. Squidgy says 'good luck mate'.

Back