• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doing something in memory of bridge bunnies

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
I would like to do something special in memory of the bunnies I have lost this year, Silas, Bob, Esmerelda, Hann and also Belle who went to live with Ellepotter.

does anyone have any ideas please?

So far I have thought of giving a donation to Kirkby but cant afford very much.

i know someone who had round dog tags engraved with the names of pets they had lost along with dates they then made them into a windchime so they could hear their passed animals playing on the wind :love: i think that is a lovely thought

I think helping out other bunnies is a good tribute. It doesn't have to be expensive. Rescues need time as well as cash. If you've got spare time to groom rabbits or take them on vet trips that helps. Or even putting up posters for the rescue locally to help more bunnies find homes.

Things like a spare dustpan and brush you having lying around make good but not expensive donations. Visiting the local market and collecting greens e.g. carrot tops and outside cabbage leaves from stalls is good. If you explain they'll give them to you for free because they get thrown away otherwise but it's something the rescue don't have time to do themselves :)

Tam

cheekytikki said:
i know someone who had round dog tags engraved with the names of pets they had lost along with dates they then made them into a windchime so they could hear their passed animals playing on the wind :love: i think that is a lovely thought

Thats a good idea. :D

nicole said:
cheekytikki said:

It's a lovely idea .. but it made shivers go through me when i read it, and I think maybe hearing it would freak me out a little .. Is that just me?! :oops: X

beckiboo186 said:
nicole said:
cheekytikki said:

It's a lovely idea .. but it made shivers go through me when i read it, and I think maybe hearing it would freak me out a little .. Is that just me?! :oops: X

i think it would be nice to think that all your babies are still close by :D

Back