• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is your bunny?

What breed is your bunny?

• Netherland Dwarf/Lionhead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini/Dwarf Lop

• Dutch

• English

• Angora/Rex

• Belgium Hare

• New Zealand

• Lops (English/French)

• Giant (British/Flemish)

• Other (please let us know)

• Total voters

buddabun

Warren Veteran
I'm sure it's been done but I'm just curious, nd my humblest apologies if I've missed any...
I don't know how to put more than one question to the poll and since i know most of you have more than one bunny maybe put down what breed you have most of?

ALSO (this is more trouble than it's worth!!) there's not enough space for me to add all the bunny breeds I want so I've grouped a few together.

I'd like to point out that I have a Nethie (who I voted for as she's feeling ill) and a mini lop... now i feel bad for not including him!!! lol

Um, someone on here said that they thought Jacobena is a Magpie, but I'm not sure if that's the name of her markings or her breed (spot the bunny dunce :oops: )

Put I have 2 bunnies, ones a mini/dwarf lot, the other, hum... well the most obvious bit is Lionhead (they are both totally different but lovely in their own ways!).

i have no idea what Harvey is...if anyone could enlighten me id be pleased lol. all i got told when i got him was he was a mongrel. altho ive seen a pic and he looks very similar to someones rabbit called boo and another one ive seen ( sorry cant remember the name)

Mine are both mixed breeds, so I chose "other". Penny looks like she has some Nethie Dwarf in her, and Snoopy is part English.

bumble3130 said:
i have no idea what Harvey is...if anyone could enlighten me id be pleased lol. all i got told when i got him was he was a mongrel. altho ive seen a pic and he looks very similar to someones rabbit called boo and another one ive seen ( sorry cant remember the name)

Thinks that could be My Little Lady (and Ali's gorgeous Bella :wink:) your talking about ...

DSC00310.jpg

... She's a mini lop :wink:

I know Tilly-Mays an english X .. I just call it damn cute :D :D! XX

Morrigan1981 said:
Um, someone on here said that they thought Jacobena is a Magpie, but I'm not sure if that's the name of her markings or her breed (spot the bunny dunce :oops: )

Magpie harlequin is her colour I think. She looks like a lionhead? A bit fluffy :)

I have two rexes- a castor rex like bunny burrow's and a siamese seal rex.

My lovely bridge bunnies were a nethie cross, a mini lop, lion head lop x, dutch x and a dwarf lop :(

Three out of eight of my rabbits are dwarf lops by no design of my own! It made me wonder if they are just a common breed.
What is the most common breed?

all of the above :lol: well not quite...

at the moment I have

2 french angoras
1 satin
1 french lop
1 english/dwarf lop x

bridge bunnies were:
1 satin
1 french lop
1 nethy x lionhead
1 dwarf lop x

beckiboo186 said:
bumble3130 said:

Thinks that could be My Little Lady (and Ali's gorgeous Bella :wink:) your talking about ...

DSC00310.jpg

What about my Tia, Becki?! Her and Boo are identical twins!! :eek: :eek: :lol:

I voted mini lop because that's what I've had most of :lol: (Tia bun, James and Flopsy) And they're my favourite breed :love:
Also have a dutch, another lop, lionhead, 2 half lops :lol:

I have three nethies, a Belgium Hare and a Lop, although none of them are 'perfect'! They are to me of course!

xEMMAx said:
beckiboo186 said:
bumble3130 said:

*pic*

I voted mini lop because that's what I've had most of :lol: (Tia bun, James and Flopsy) And they're my favourite breed :love:

OMG Sorry Em!! Sorry little Tia .. I just membered bumble (Sorry, I dont know your name :oops:) saying on a thread with a pic of Bella that that was what Harvey looked like! :oops: Or I might have forgotten her because her and Boo merged into one bunny :shock: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
xEMMAx said:
beckiboo186 said:
bumble3130 said:

*pic*

OMG Sorry Em!! Sorry little Tia .. I just membered bumble (Sorry, I dont know your name :oops:) saying on a thread with a pic of Bella that that was what Harvey looked like! :oops: Or I might have forgotten her because her and Boo merged into one bunny :shock: :lol: X

Ahhh right!! :lol:
Omg I so wanna meet Boo... then I can see how big Tia will be when she grows up! :lol: :lol:

Mocha is a Polish (not like the UK Polish, these are similar to Nethies), Loki is a Dutch, and Fey and Sprite are both Dwarf Hotots. I voted for "other" because three of the four aren't on your list. :wink:

all bunnies are perfect!!! I didn't necessarily mean purebred as most of them seem to be mongrels lol. All the bunnies on here are gorgeous!!! my two are eating carrot as we speak judging me for talking about them to strangers :) thanks for all your replies 'strangers' - it's nice to know what we all have!

Does anyone have a favourite breed (no bunnies will be offended!!)

I voted angora/rex because I have one rex, Berri :) , but I have two mixed breeds to, Pebble and Ebony are rex/lop crosses (but don't have rex fur or lop ears :roll: )

Back