• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Bit of My House.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Lots of you have said you are curious as to my set-up for my Bunnies.
So here are a few examples:

The Lounge-

Picture136.jpg

An upstairs room-

Picture137.jpg

Part of the Kitchen-

Picture138.jpg

Can you imagin trying to sell the house like this....... :shock:
How would an estate agent describe it I wonder.... :lol: :lol:

Janex

'suit DIY enthusiast'

'a blank canvass'

'use your imagination'

? :lol:

Jane your buns must be so well behaved and settled, my lot would be over those barriers and causing havoc elsewhere within about 30 seconds :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

I am an Estate Agent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I would call it "A unique property"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffiebunnie said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

I am an Estate Agent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I would call it "A unique property"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that not only are ther bunnies everywhere, but ther are bunny photos and bunny ornaments - it's ALL bunny!

I would call it "flexible accomodation" :lol:

Is it safe to say that you are out of bunny space. My motto in life is "if you have to reach over a rabbit run to make a slice of toast, you have just enough rabbits" honestly I say it all the time :lol: .

It looks amazing Jane :D

looks like all the buns love it! i love the hutch/table (with photos and flowers) and the stethosope on the work top.
i agree that your buns must be well behaved mine would just hop straight over those barriers to go see everyone else :roll: :lol: :lol:

Oooooooo Jane
where do you get those huuuge logs for the buns to sit on? what type of woo to they need to be? i reckon my buns would love one of those!! :D

Oh my lord!!! I take my hat off to you Jane, I'd have a fit if I came home and my house was like that - not that I'm too monica-ish!!

Will have to take a pic of my kitchen (obv. only 2 buns live in it) for a comparison!

Here's my kitchen (they're is as tunnel and more toys round the back and side of the footie table). This is before I've cleaned it!

Jaspers hiding in the cat box.

kitchen1.gif
[/img]

Back