• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My OH thinks I'm mad... (sweet smelling Deej)

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Cause I like to sniff Deej! :lol:

Seriously his fur just smells so wonderful - really sweet, maybe very slightly of hay.

It's funny, cause if I lounge on the Sofa Deej will hop up and sometimes sit on my chest, so I have his side (or butt :shock: :lol: ) right under my chin!

I think it's also the fact that I'm allergic to every other animal, and I can't say I've ever found our rats, or my mums dog to smell nice! The cat smells OK, but the bunny smells soooo sweet!

I think it's cause he's a herbivore too!

My OH says I should stop sniffing the bun though, as it just looks plain wrong! :lol:

Deej doesn't seem to mind though!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

awww I love Jessicas christmas picture!
I love smelling my bunnies my mum does to - so we are bunny sniffing household, better than coke I guess lol!

I loved sniffing my hamster's fur but I don't do it with my buns as I end up with loose fur up my nose and have a sneezing fit.
I give them kisses instead...and then cough up hair balls.

Snowflakes mummy said:
awww I love Jessicas christmas picture!
I love smelling my bunnies my mum does to - so we are bunny sniffing household, better than coke I guess lol!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love the smell of buzz and the guineas after they play in the hay. but then i love the smell of the horses too, the food, hay and leather all mixed together!

Jacob smells lovely too, especially recently as she's taken to pulling her Bunny Basics herbal hay out of the rack and lying on it :lol: She smells really nice after she's been scoffing Readi Grass too! :love:

Back