• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Isn't this bunny just the most amazing colour??

i have two bunnies in the rescue that colour one has hazel eyes as well she is goregousssssssssssssssssss

He really is that colour, i took the photo! :lol:

He is a gorgeous boy and his eyes are the same colour. He's in nottinghamshire :wink: :wink: :wink:

mandy said:

He is a gorgeous boy and his eyes are the same colour. He's in nottinghamshire :wink: :wink: :wink:

:lol: He's just... beautiful. Utterly gorgeous *melts* I still amazed at that coat! :eek:

Gah!! I want to bunny nap all of these bunnies... I seriously need to stop looking on RR! :lol:

I'm starting to see how easy it would be to end up with numbers of buns in the double figures :oops:

Morrigan1981 said:
mandy said:

:lol: He's just... beautiful. Utterly gorgeous *melts* I still amazed at that coat! :eek:

Gah!! I want to bunny nap all of these bunnies... I seriously need to stop looking on RR! :lol:

I'm starting to see how easy it would be to end up with numbers of buns in the double figures :oops:

Wouldnt he look lovely with Jacob? :wink: :lol:

We had 3 bunnies in that colour..they were all reserved very quickly!
Elf
Elf.jpg

Holiday..with her black sister Paris
HolaJa.jpg

and Maddie,( now owned by "tanya woz ere")

Maddie.jpg

In some light they looked really blue :love:

awwwwwwww i jsut moved from nottingham in september!!! POO I would have snapped him up poor little boy... my two would have been so kind to him, although my hubby would not have been impressed...

Back