• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww look at her

aww look she is soo puffy! i think i would always nickname her cotton wool or somehting :lol:

p.s yous are gorgeous too!

im not sure if that photo is correct though, or the persons just put a pic of a random white rabbit- try clicking on the other listings :?

:love: I luuuurve fluff-balls! :lol: Sadly, long haired buns are out for me until I can convince my boyfriend that it's not weird to have house buns :roll:

I wondered the same about the pic - it looks very 'posed' (I can't think of a better word, but I'm sure you know what I mean :?)

Morrigan1981 said:
:love: I luuuurve fluff-balls! :lol: Sadly, long haired buns are out for me until I can convince my boyfriend that it's not weird to have house buns :roll:)

My angoras live in a shed with a covered run, I tried them as housebuns for a while but they were so messy :shock: they're fine outside though :D

mandy said:
im not sure if that photo is correct though, or the persons just put a pic of a random white rabbit- try clicking on the other listings :?

it does look like she's stuck a random pic in as the bun looks very well groomed in it :? I see what you mean the Molly listed below is a totally different bunny :shock:

touie said:
Morrigan1981 said:
:love: I luuuurve fluff-balls! :lol: Sadly, long haired buns are out for me until I can convince my boyfriend that it's not weird to have house buns :roll:)

My angoras live in a shed with a covered run, I tried them as housebuns for a while but they were so messy :shock: they're fine outside though :D

Oooo! :love: Better nag the builders to hurry up with the retaining wall at the bottom of our garden then, so I can get my bunny shed in! :D

I know :lol: :D I'm so desparate for Fudge to have a partner! I was worried that he was going to be unbondable but after thinking about it. He's quite soppy now and of the failed bondings I've tried 1 was with Caramel who's horrible to other rabbits, and the other with Amy who was an aggressive head humper :shock: I'm pretty sure i could bond him with a more placid bunny!

I'm still waiting for a reply, the pics are pretty useless could be a continental giant for all i know which wouldn't fit in the hutch :shock: :lol:

Back