• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shocked but nicely!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
:D I just went to jollys pet shop which used to be terrible, that was the only place i found a tiny 3' hutch to go in my shed, though today i found..... not only are they selling 6' hutches they are selling 6'x6'x4' runs and all at a good price as well, just need them to start doing deliveries now :roll:

The Jolley's over here have always been good compared to most large chain shops, they only sell hamsters from reputable breeders and instead of the usual sickly little pointy headed hammies they have proper cared for hammies that resemble hamsters with a full pedigree and info sheets, so if you can't look after hammy u can go back to the breeder! They also sell nice big caging and a range of foods and toys.

However, I remember about 12 years back they had a MONKEY, can't remember for certain if it was Jolleys back then though.

Back