• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi ho hi ho its off to the vets we go U/D we're back

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just booked in 2 myxi jabs! (not bad really rang up at about 1:30ish got my appointment today at 5:10 :D )
im hoping my buns will behave (the last couple of time teegs went he kept clambering over the computer and biting her instrument things :oops: :lol: ) oooo wonder if i get another 'bunny starter pack' i got a cool jingly toy in the last one :D (still my buns fave toy actually :lol: )
will keep you updated on how my buns 'behaved'

OOhh Be Good, bunnies!! When Till goes to the vet she wont sit on the table, she just tries to climb up me so i'll pic her up .. :oops: X

Ohhh I'm doing a myxi vet trip today too! :D Luckily my vets is no appointments so it's just first come first serve when you get there :lol: Did 5 myxi vaccs last week but that's all they had so need to take Clio back today :roll: (also taking Jasper for Clio and Tia to get her claws clipped!)

Hope all goes well for you ;)

i have given duchess's claws a bit of a trim today as they are lovely and clear with bright pink quicks (ahhh ALL claws should be like that!) but the vet will need to do teegs as all his claws are dark brown/black :roll: there's always one isnt there :lol:

Pickle had his myxi jab today and as he gets rather stressed as it was only a while back he was there being neutered!!!

I forgot to ask the vet to check his nails :( I cant do that myself!

well all went well (except for being told my buns are very wriggly! :lol: ) duchess even got her very own bunny pack w/jingle toy and 250g of SS pellets (use them very occasionally as treats) the vet was very pleased with their diet and said they were a good weight (and teegra's claws were fine) both bunsters tried a double attack on her computer and duchess tried to jump off the table :shock: both their teeth look really good and they are very healthy :D

cheekytikki said:
well all went well (except for being told my buns are very wriggly! :lol: ) duchess even got her very own bunny pack w/jingle toy and 250g of SS pellets (use them very occasionally as treats) the vet was very pleased with their diet and said they were a good weight (and teegra's claws were fine) both bunsters tried a double attack on her computer and duchess tried to jump off the table :shock: both their teeth look really good and they are very healthy :D

Aww :lol: :lol:

Back