• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Don't say much as it's the same for everyone whos lost an extra special bunny, but OMG I miss Charlie SO much :cry: :cry:

VensterandCharlienewphotos009.jpg

Sorry for posting this :oops:

Becki X

why are you sorry for posting it? I think that is possibly the best pic I've ever seen of a bun he looks like he was a real part of the family, you're bound to miss him and its ok to say so :wink:

*hugs* Don't be sorry... I know fro my thread about Vincent that everyone on here understands that it takes a long, long time to stop grieving for that special bun (if ever :(). Charlie was gorgeous :love: That's a beautiful photo x

IsabelM said:
why are you sorry for posting it? I think that is possibly the best pic I've ever seen of a bun he looks like he was a real part of the family, you're bound to miss him and its ok to say so :wink:

Aww Thank You Xx

Thanks Guys ... Would give anything to stoke those little paws again :love: X

Awwww Becki I know exactly how you feel and yes it is soooo hard! :cry: But DON'T apologise... he's such a pretty bun and looks so happy, gorgeous photo :love:

Sending you hugs,don't apologise for loving and missing your little man,he was a treasure

Hi Becki xxx,

Charlie was a beautiful boy......I loved that pic you took of him with his knitted bonnet on. Sometimes we are lucky to have that extra special bond with an extra special bun and Charlie was definately one of those bunnies.

Sending you a big hug,

Nic and Harvey xxx

Back