• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lazy bunny

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Fudge is getting so lazy!

He hasn't been out of the enclosure for a few days because when i go out to see him he's snuggled in his bottom hutch where i can't get him easily! Today i caught him in the top hutch so i opened the door, he made it onto the roof of his run for about half an hour then I found him snuggled in the bottom hutch again! :roll: Think I really need to find him a girlfriend so he gets some exercise! :shock:

My 4 are a bit like this at the moment :wink: They come out for about 10mins in the morning and then for about an hour in the evening but they spend most of their time snuggled up together in the back corner of the hutch :roll: I sometimes wonder why they have such a huge hutch and run combo cos they seem to prefer to sit squashed together in one corner of it!! :lol:

Back