• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney is a clever bunny

Isabel

Warren Veteran
As I've said before on here Barney is not too keen on being picked up...so I don't usually. anyway I'm in the opposite end of my flat in the room where the computer is. To get to this is a long hall with 3 steps to come down to the room. Roxy usually just hurls herself down with no problem (they both use the shelf in their crate with no problem) but Barney often looks down but will never come down the steps. Any way he was looking a bit lost as Roxy has left him on his own in the living room so I went to attempt a stroke (he only usually lets me if Roxy is in physical contact with him) anyway he stayed still! so I thought I'd give picking him up a go (for some reason-I think he'd hipnotised me). For the first time ever he did not struggle so I took him downstairs to have a bit of a wonder (he's got soooo much bigger than when I last managed!-he used to be the same-ish size as Roxy now he looms over her) So it seems he has me well trained and now has his own personal slave/stanna stair human :lol:

awww thank you. I think if they met Holly would probably be twice the size of Roxy :lol: Your bunnies look lovely too. :wink:

Back