• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

favourite pics of your bunnies

touie

Wise Old Thumper
post them here

Here are my faves :D

1st bunny fluffy (bridge bun), I don't have many pics of her as it was the pre digi cam days but she was lovely
Image9.jpg

Treacle bun (bridge bun)
04-05006.jpg

Fudge
nov05012.jpg

Amy, (bridge bun) she was such a cheeky bunny!
jan06034.jpg

Princess Niamh (bridge bun)
august06064.jpg

Sugarplum, her ears just look so big in this one
oct06036.jpg

and a little baby Splodge he was so small!
04-05064.jpg

I love that one of Fudge!

Here's mine:

Salt
DSCN0951.jpg

Pepper
DSCN1193.jpg

Squidgy
reading.jpg

Bobby
DSCN0763.jpg

Ruby
DSCN1043.jpg

My Bridge Bunnies
Flopsy (my first ever bunny)
flopsy.jpg

Patch
DSCN0107-2.jpg

Nougat
sleepynougat.jpg

This is my favourite picture of Dillon when he was a wee baby! Fluffy with totally out of proportion ears!
Dillon010.jpg

And this is one of my fav of the two buns enjoying Christmas at their Grandad's!! My dad is such a kid he decorated their cage as a surprise - mad family!
2412200528001292ejpgmsg914C0E93-BE1.jpg

awww there's some really cute pics, keep them coming :D I just realised i missed out Toffee and Caramel, will have to dig some out of those 2 soon :oops:

I love this pic of Charlie looking all sunkissed and contented...
Pictures394.jpg

I don't have many pictures of Jack (she doesn't stick around long) but this is one of my faves:
jackupright.jpg

Am loving all the buns already posted on here - they are such a gorgeous animal, everyone should have at least a pair!!!

I love this pic as it looks like they are praying! :lol:

PhotosVideoClips020406067.jpg

Fudge....such a tough life :lol:

Pic_0017.jpg

Clove licking my leg :love:

petandgardenpicsjun06007.jpg

They're all so cute!!!! :bunny: :love:

I have a really good one of my Pickles on my phone but can't get it from phone to web!!! :cry:

well on that note how about this one... 'How many bunnies can you fiit in a box' seeing as I haven't got any favourite pics of Toffee and Caramel (note to self must get some)

This was the unsucessful attempt of trying to bond a trio containing 2 a-social rabbits :roll:
jan06013.jpg

i dont have many good ones of harvey at the moment...but here is one of my favs of the few pics i do have.... having cuddles while watching tv

camerapics837.jpg

excuse my lads dirty socks he ran out into the garden with no shoes :?

Back