• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Being bunny and piggieless

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
How will i cope :(
Im moving house next week,the rabbits and piggies are being looked after by people for a week while we move so from sun ,i will have no piggies,and from wed no bunnys,i dont know how im going to cope,im really worrying about them and they havent even gone yet :lol:
I know they will be looked after but still

I know what you mean. My buns are going to be staying with their grandparents for a few weeks around xmas time as I am moving house.

My dad is currently putting extra double glazing in their utility room where buns will be staying and has bought them their own personal electric heater. OMG they really are spoiling their grandchildren this christmas. :lol: :lol:

My bunnies stayed with my dad when we moved, and it was horrible without them, especially Squidgy. We were only without them for a week, and it was quite stressful moving them in, but it's long forgotten now.
Hope the move goes well.

My two buns are now going to stay with their grandparents from tonight, probably until xmas while I pack and empty the house and people come to look around. It's going to be so quiet and lonely in the house without them.... :cry:

awww i havent seen my boys for 7 weeks! cant wait to get um back - you will cope for 1 week hun at least you have your gorgeous doggies :love:

Awww Marie XX You will be alright for a week just think of al the snuggles you will get when they come back XX

Back