• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yes P@H again

i dont know why i ever go in this place

ran out of megazorb this week due to poor organisation

so i went to barnsley P@H last night for some woodshavings for litter trays....they have a beautiful little white lop who i wanted to take home. but i resisted temptation even though it always breaks my heart

anyway they keep the rabbits and piggies together in barnsley P@H - have written to complain but i guess they dont care. normally their animals have a few toys and food but last night all they had was a tiny bit of hay in the pens and a few rabbit nuggets and that was it. the water bottle was also so high that the only way the (tiny) piggies could reach it was by putting their front paws on the rabbits back.

grr it makes me so angry. i complained to the girl behind the counter and she did say she would lower bottle and give more hay but somehow i doubt they did it.

anyway cant go in there anymore as it upsets me too much.. and ill end up with about 20 other rabbits cos i want to take them all home

I went to the Wakie one at the weekend. In ONE PEN - there were 17 buns & 15 pigs :shock: No hay & 1 water bottle. I haven't seen owt bad in P@H before.

I didn't actually go in to buy owt - just have a look :oops: I got a bulk supplier now who delivers :oops: :lol:

i usually get stuff delivered but in the panic involving my dad this month i forgot to reorder

to be honest, there was only 1 rabbit and 4 piggies in the pen so it wasnt too bad, just annoyed they had no food etc

hopefully though things will change - but from now on im not going in there

Write them a letter?

Im sending my local one some info about hay as they dont seem to understand how important it is.

I really wish people would vote with their feet and stay away. That reminds me, I need to write to the local Notcutts and explain to them why I'm not buying my chinchilla pellets from them anymore (despite them being the only seller of same on the area) and let them know that it's because they sell livestock .

anyway they keep the rabbits and piggies together in barnsley P@H - have written to complain but i guess they dont care.

I'm sure that KateCo said that pretty much every store still keeps them together at the moment, but they are gradually refitting stores to separate them?

So no matter how much you complain, there's actually nothing they can do until they are refitted with the new runs. :(

cute_fuzzies said:
I

So no matter how much you complain, there's actually nothing they can do until they are refitted with the new runs. :(
Which is why we should all vote with our feet and not buy stuff from there.....complaints are empty words to them if we continue to fill their coffers :cry:

luvabun said:
cute_fuzzies said:
I

Which is why we should all vote with our feet and not buy stuff from there.....complaints are empty words to them if we continue to fill their coffers :cry:

???

I don't understand?

They have taken note of the complaints and are making moves to change - maybe I didn't explain myself properly :oops:

Back