• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SPONSOR A BRIAR PATCH RESCUE BUNNY

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Please sponsor a Briar Patch bunny to raise much needed funds for the rescue.

The cost will be £12.00 for 6 months or £20.00 for 12 months.

You can select the bunny you would like to sponsor from the Briar Patch Rescue website, link below. You will receive a one page calendar featuring your bunny and an Xmas card from them. We will then keep you updated on the rabbit you are sponsoring.

Please pm raine for further details or questions.

http://www.Briarpatchrescue.org.uk

Please sponsor a Briar Patch bunny to raise much needed funds for the rescue.

The cost will be £12.00 for 6 months or £20.00 for 12 months.

You can select the bunny you would like to sponsor from the Briar Patch Rescue website, link below. You will receive a one page calendar featuring your bunny and an Xmas card from them. We will then keep you updated on the rabbit you are sponsoring.

Please pm RAINE for further details or questions.

http://www.Briarpatchrescue.org.uk

This is Eddie who I wantl be sponsor :love: He is such a sweetie. Thanks Raine, I'll Pm you!

eddie.jpg

I can't find the sponsor page on the website when I click on the blue letters it comes up with an error! Eve are Isabella and Blinky still with you?

Carob said:
I can't find the sponsor page on the website when I click on the blue letters it comes up with an error! Eve are Isabella and Blinky still with you?

firstly can i say a great THANK YOU to lorraine for doing this :oops: :oops: what a lovely thing to do :D

to be honest carrie this is raine bag, so any questions please pm her :D
from what i have read i think the idea is choosing a bunny from the available bunnies page on my site!

binky and issy have both been rehomed :D , see sucess pages

and thank to everyone who supports us

Eve x

:lol: Now why didn't that surprise me, Jane! :D

That means Archie has two sponsors, because the Hay Experts are going to sponsor him for a year. They just haven't had the time to post here, yet.

Bavarian Bunny said:
:lol: Now why didn't that surprise me, Jane! :D

That means Archie has two sponsors, because the Hay Experts are going to sponsor him for a year. They just haven't had the time to post here, yet.

Oh, well if ickle Archie already has a spomsor then I'll sponsor

Clover.jpg

CLOVER :love:

:D :D

Janex

Before anyone pms me to say I have posted gibberish. I know and it was my first and failed attempt at photobucket. I have asked for it to come off and Ill start again Might be sponsoring an invisible bunny :lol:

raine said:
Before anyone pms me to say I have posted gibberish. I know and it was my first and failed attempt at photobucket. I have asked for it to come off and Ill start again Might be sponsoring an invisible bunny :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Just dragged myself out of bed, feeling really miserable today, fever, head ache, back ache, you name it, I got it. :(

Anyway, now that my internet is working again at least, I can officially post the Hay Experts sponsorship for Archie. Lisa asked me to post on her behalf, as she is super busy with packing hay. :lol:

So Archie gets a 1-year sponsorship, and he may get his own page on the Hay Experts website.

Bavarian Bunny said:
Just dragged myself out of bed, feeling really miserable today, fever, head ache, back ache, you name it, I got it. :(

Anyway, now that my internet is working again at least, I can officially post the Hay Experts sponsorship for Archie. Lisa asked me to post on her behalf, as she is super busy with packing hay. :lol:

So Archie gets a 1-year sponsorship, and he may get his own page on the Hay Experts website.

I think Archie is actually a Bunnola......Bunny x Koala!! He really is a unique looking chap!!

:lol:

Janex

Back