• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it ...

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
... that we get this far ..

P1010230.jpg

.... then it all goes bottoms up?! :? X

Aww, Carys .. That pic is so lovely :(
Cavysrock - They always get on after a while, but I just cant get them together in an enclosed space, Plus - T's way too terretorial to let Boo live in her house :( X

How frustrating! It looks as if the potential is definitely there for them to get on though, doesn't it! Is there a rescue near you who could help with bonding, maybe if they had a few days away together somewhere different it could help to seal their bond :?

Hope you manage to get them to love each other!

birdiebun, I have solved your problem. Your rabbits are clearly confused as you have given them a guiniepig bowl, remove this and I'm sure things will settle down :D

AlisonA said:
How frustrating! It looks as if the potential is definitely there for them to get on though, doesn't it! Is there a rescue near you who could help with bonding, maybe if they had a few days away together somewhere different it could help to seal their bond :?

Hope you manage to get them to love each other!

Yeh .. Every time I think they're almost there, we have a small hiccup, either they fight, Tills wee's on Boo .. something like that :? :lol: I have had a look for places round here to send them like the place Jodie sent hers, but cant find anywhere. Its usually when we put them in Tills hutch together, even when it's been cleaned thouraghly and everything moved around etc ... It would be nice for them to keep each other company :( X

I think what has helped when Ive done bonding is the length of time on neutral territory (the least Ive done is 3 days), so as well as the removal of smells, they also need to forget the hutch was ever theirs.

IsabelM said:
birdiebun, I have solved your problem. Your rabbits are clearly confused as you have given them a guiniepig bowl, remove this and I'm sure things will settle down :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back