• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norman and Esme- Bonding in Progress-PICCIES ADDED!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well there has been endless chasing but SO FAR no aggression from either Bun.
Thought I'd get on with the task of putting them together having had my confidence boosted A BIT by the Morse-Libby union.

Gordon Bennet and Aisling are in the pen next door to Norman and Esme. I have put a solid partition between the pens. So in order to observe proceedings Gordon has to sit atop a log!! :roll: He just stares in amazement at all the activity then has to take himself off for a nap. Just watching so much action tires him out!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ Gordon Bennett :lol:
Good Luck Jane ... fancy coming round here sorting these two out tomorrow?! :shock: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Good Luck Jane ... fancy coming round here sorting these two out tomorrow?! :shock: :lol: X

I have only ever once bonded two un-related Does!!

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
beckiboo186 said:

I have only ever once bonded two un-related Does!!

Janex

Thanks for that Jane!! Beginning to thing its not gonna happen, But im very determined :lol: X

Ooooh we need pics as soon as you know they are ok together pleeeeeeeeeeez :D Good luck - you really are gettin the bonding bug Jane :lol:

Good luck Jane, sounds as if it's going great :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Gordon Bennet, these buns are just so funny!

AlisonA said:

Picture120.jpg

:roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
AlisonA said:

Picture120.jpg

:roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: arh tell him he nearly made me fall of my chair :shock: with lafter......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww I love tht pic of gordon bennet! thts a classic :).

Who's who in the bonding piccy? The 1 who looks like a fat Siamese cat is lovely :)

Back