• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Guinea Pigs Snatched from Leicester

:cry: :cry: :cry: poor stressed piggies and rabbits. Good thinking by the guy who knew of the live animal market but :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: that such a thing still goes on with such small animals for little if any gain :cry:

People are sooooooooooo :x :x :x :x :x :x

And small pets at market only go for pence, not even pounds so why bother :?

At least they are wrong about guineas not surviving away from their mother at that age. The boys have to be away form her by then or they will get her pregnant :? They will cope if they are cared for. A big if though :?

It's not the first time it's happened to that place...it's unattended most of the time and hidden behind hedging so an easy target :(

Awful :x

On a guinea pig forum I go on someone was advertising free to good home pigs in leicester so someone rang up about them and the man said he had given them to this place because the other animals had been stolen :roll: .

tht's awful - i wnt yesterday and bought wire latchy things (hasps?) and little padlocks so can put thm on every way in2 hutch. Thr was 1 on the roof whn it came, but didnt really see the point in thm puttin 2 on roof if not on everything?

TBH Ive got thm cuz Im having major issues with my neighbour upstairs, she's a total nightmare, and beginning to worry tht she may retaliate by doin sumthin nasty to my boys, thts the kind of twisted cowbag she is :(

Back