• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG OMG OMG LOOK what just arrived!!!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
08-nov-2006048.jpg

08-nov-2006051.jpg

I :love: them sooooo much so glad i bought them!!! you cant really tell from the pics but the 'extra' little bits are amazing all the letters are white felt with fine holograohic glitter, all the holly 'berries' are individually sewed on sequins, there is a beautiful golden ribbon stitched right round the top and a gorgeous metalic star sewed at the top!!!!!

only problem is i have no where near enough pressies to fill them! need to do more shopping me thinks :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

awwwww wow they are totally fab you do spoil your buins hun but they are worth it awwwwwwww :love: cant wait to see your xmas bunny piccies :D

yay i am tempted to hang them on the cage on christmas eve but dont want them to get nibbled :?
lol im gonna be upstairs all of christmas morning with my camera giving the bunnies their pressies before everyone else :lol:

*bounces up and down in excitment*

i want christmas to be here!!!!!!!! :D

linnyloo said:
where did u get them?

some one was making them for £3.99 each and then using all the money to send christmas parcels to rescue centres (they bought all the fabric etc out of their own money and took nothing from the price). i put a link up a while a go but within a couple of days they had completely sold out (they made 25 stockings and 25 christmas sacks) they managed to send 8 parcels to rescue centres with goodies for the animals :D

IsabelM said:
You have got 2 very spoiled little buns there :lol:

:D cant wait til christmas day their little faces are gonna be priceless!!
so far to go in stockings they have willow toys, jingle balls, wooden chews and willow stars im going to get some more little toys and some dried fruit treats :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D im more excited about giving them their pressies than me getting mine :oops: :lol: :lol:

Back