• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea-piggy-type-buns!! Wheres Ali?!!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Does anyone have a bunny thats like a guinea pig? :? I'm not weird, Honestly :oops: :lol: Just I said to Emma today how much like Boo was like a guinea pig, with long ears .. and she said Tia is too :shock: Then I just read that bumbles Harvey is :shock: When Boo runs shes like a little football on legs, and waddles/shuffles like a piggy :lol: Maybe its just a black lop thing :lol: X

I was thinking Mocha looked like a mole in this pic, but a guinea pig would work too. She's a chocolate Polish/Nethie.

4g7zlts.jpg

Becki, do you remember what I was saying earlier about you being nuts?!!
Are you trying to prove my point :wink: :lol: :lol:

xEMMAx said:
Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiii you have a black lop! Does Bella act the same?? :lol: :lol:

Sorry to say I havent noticed any piggy resemblences at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali said:
xEMMAx said:

:shock: You haven't?!!! :shock: :shock: Well thats thrown a spanner in the works ... :? :lol: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Ali said:
xEMMAx said:

:shock: You haven't?!!! :shock: :shock: Well thats thrown a spanner in the works ... :? :lol: :lol: X

Yes sorry it deffo has :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

naturestee said:
I was thinking Mocha looked like a mole in this pic, but a guinea pig would work too. She's a chocolate Polish/Nethie.

4g7zlts.jpg

Awwww Bless!!! Poor Thing!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

m
xx

Amy was very much bunny too. Niamh on the other hand was quite like a guinea pig, she used to run alot of the time instead of hop :lol:

my flopsy acts like a guineapig, i had a bowl of gp pellets in the run that i left there by accident and she kicked the run door open and ate the pellets :lol:

Back