• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP!!- Where is Norman's 'Off' Switch....!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is a completely MANIC Bunny :shock:
He does not stop charging about all day AND all night :shock:
He is exhausting to watch.. :roll:
He has also claimed all brooms and brushes as his. He humps them ENDLESSLY ( :oops: ) and so now they are known as 'Norman's Conquests'!! :lol:
I suppose his brain will eventually registered that his balls have been difused.... :? WONT IT!!!.... :shock: :shock:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
He has also claimed all brooms and brushes as his. He humps them ENDLESSLY ( :oops: ) and so now they are known as 'Norman's Conquests'!! :lol:
I suppose his brain will eventually registered that his balls have been difused.... :? WONT IT!!!.... :shock: :shock:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG I hope Benji dosent start doing that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know what it is about brushes - mine used to do that in his younger days. Now he is an old man he just tends to throw them around!

I'm sure his brain will eventually register the change in 'ball status' :oops: Typical man - got to show off his masculinity (even when it has gone) :roll: :lol:

Sorry Jane... you know it was us who brought Norman to Janice, didn't you? So it's kind of all our fault... :shock: :oops: :lol:

AMETHYST

Awwwww bless lovely Stormin' Norman :love: Well Jane sometimes it takes people a while to notice their pockets have been picked, so maybe it's the same with our Norm :wink:

Back