• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A photo (my only photo :( ) of Vincent

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
This is the only photograph I have of my first bun, Vincent. He went to the bridge in October :(

Vincentbw.jpg

I've hesitated for a while before putting this up, as I had only had him for a few days when his was taken and he still looks very ill. You can't see it in the photograph, but his eye on the other side was very weepy, a result of horribly overgrowth cheek teeth. I had removed most of the mats from his fur by this point though.

I've waited until I'd been posting for a while as I was worried that you all might think I took very poor care of Vincent, for him to look so ill and frightened :( I did try and do my absolute best for him and he did start to pick up and his health seemed better, before he went suddenly to the bridge.

I'm so angry with myself for not taking more photos of him - mistakenly, I thought I would have all the time in the world to take pictures. He was beautiful though and such a gentle soul :love: :love: Binky free my lovely snuggle bun, I'll never forget you.

I'm sure Vincent was well loved in the short time you had him.He was beautiful and although it's your only photo it's gorgeous :love:

Thank you Jayne and Becki. I know I was lucky to have Vince even it was just for a short time, but I miss him so much. He was my special fluffy bunster :love:

Oh dear, I am in a very melancholy mood tonight :oops: I guess we never forget or stop missing our bridge bunnies though :(

Morrigan1981 said:
Thank you Jayne and Becki. I know I was lucky to have Vince even it was just for a short time, but I miss him so much. He was my special fluffy bunster :love:

Oh dear, I am in a very melancholy mood tonight :oops: I guess we never forget or stop missing our bridge bunnies though :(

I'm glad you posted that, as I feel a bit silly for how much I miss Charlie, and nobody really understands. I always feel like someones missign from everything i do. Its completely normal to miss the extra special boys we've shared our lives with though :cry: X

:cry:

I know exactly what you mean. I was tidying up earlier and found myself looking at Vince's grooming kit and tears were just running down my face. It's a weird, aching kind of hurt, but I guess when you have a rabbit they become such a big part of your everyday life that when they have to leave, it creates this huge gap where your bun used to be, so it's not surprising that it hurts so much :(

I must admit I hesitated before taking Jacob on though, as for a while I was convinced I just couldn't go through losing another bun :cry: :oops: She's young and healthy though, so I just hope and pray she'll be with us for a long, long time yet :)

Morrigan1981 said:
I must admit I hesitated before taking Jacob on though, as for a while I was convinced I just couldn't go through losing another bun :cry: :oops: She's young and healthy though, so I just hope and pray she'll be with us for a long, long time yet :)

Aww, If you ever need to talk, PM me :) When Charlie died I was dead set on not having buns again, but little Tilly-May pulled me through it, and it was only a couple of weeks ago that i felt ready to adopt again, Im glad i did as Boo is great, Still couldnt bring myself to get a boy, but these things take time :) Sorry .. I'll stop stealing your thread now... So sorry about that :oops: X

Some people never get to meet that EXTRA special Bunny and to share time with them, however short that time may be.
We who do have the privilege of that wonderful experience are truely blessed.
I will never EVER forget my special Bunny Jack. He was unique and I will love him forever

Vincent may only have been with you for a while but he was obviously extra special too

Janex

OHHH . :(

BETTER TO LIVE FOR A SHORT TIME AND KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE LOVED , THAN LIVE FOR YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT ITS LIKE.

Angie x

Back