• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i had a dream :(

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i had a dream today (been in bed all day with a stinking cold :( ) about those 'miniature lionheads' i saw the other day i dreamt that i had 2 girls called kiara and madison and they were lovely and i bonded them with teegs and duchess. i cant stop thinking about them but i know that a) i cant have more buns and b) not only were they pet shop buns it wasnt the best pet shop id seen and i wouldnt want to line their pockets. :cry: :cry: but i cant stop thinking about them :(:(:(:(:( its not fair. i hope they go to homes where they understand how complex buns are and how much space and grooming they will need :(

i know how you feel, there was this mini buteerfly lop in the pet shop and when i walked up to it's cage it started binkying, then i put my fingers through the bars and it licked me, then i walked off and the bunny put one paw up on the cage a didn;t move, it just stared at me, i had tears in my eyes :cry: poor bunny, in such a horrible state

I had a dream a few weeks ago and another bunny had just appeared in malibu's hutch and they were cuddling! I dont remember the rest though. I can never remember my dreams properly!!

Back