• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

okay, need lots of help (shed)

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Well i have the sizes but are they big enough

shed: 6ft long 3 ft wide

run: 5ft long 3ft wide

are these big enough for three rabbits?

blimey where do you get a 6x3 shed? Is it like a tool store? How tall is is? Are you gonna put a shelf in it?

yes, well it's more like a wooden garage :lol: i was going to put shelves in there to put the gp hutches on so the buns still have maximujm floor space

My hutch is 6x3 double tier .. didnt know you could get sheds that size. Is the run going to be attached I take it? That should be good if it is :) How tall is it, If your going to put the pig hutches in it ... and would they fit??! :? Your putting lots of thought into it :) X

So effectively you'll be putting three rabbits in a 6x3 hutch. When I asked if you was putting shelves in I meant shelves for the bunnies to jump onto/access via a ladder to give them more floor space and make it a bit more fun. I say it would be fine for 2 bunnies but I am not sure about 3. Thats my opinion though.

cavysrock said:
oit's bigger than a 6ft hutch its alot wider, it's like a huge shed, eith a 5ft run ataached to it

Like a huge shed?! I'd say that was a really small shed :? Like Becki said... her hutch is that big.

if she has a hutch that big, then i will be amased http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=20001&langId=-1&catalogId=10101&productId=599148&Trail=C$cip=42953>C$cip=43077>C$cip=43085&categoryId=43085

cavysrock said:

cavysrock said:
if she has a hutch that big, then i will be amased http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=20001&langId=-1&catalogId=10101&productId=599148&Trail=C$cip=42953>C$cip=43077>C$cip=43085&categoryId=43085

Urm... that's 12ft x 10ft, not 6ft x 3ft ;)

If it's 6x3 shed it's going to look like this:

http://www.shedstore.co.uk/itemdetl.php/itemprcd/tre63wad

This is almost 6ft high which is the height of an average shed. I can't see how you can fit 3 bunnies and 1 2ft high guinea pig hutch let alone more. If you was going to have this shed then I would build a shelf 2.5ft up and with a ladder to let the bunnies use both levels. I think that would be ok for 3 bunnies but not with the guinea pigs in too.

Again this is my opinion but I think a lot of people would agree.

Shiv

xEMMAx said:
cavysrock said:

cavysrock said:

Urm... that's 12ft x 10ft, not 6ft x 3ft ;)

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhh well that clears a lot up. I am sure you understand why we was concerned now ;)

well i got the messure ments mixed up, i was hoping to get one like in the link, i hve also thought that my guineapigs have hutches and runs so they can't go in a ahed, i really need to think about things :lol:

Well if it IS a 6ft hutch with a 5ft run attached that they have permanent access to then I think that would be fine.

If it is as ig as the Homebase shed then its fantastic!!!!

Ohh I feel dead cruel for keeping Till in my 6x3 now :oops: ... it's double tier though. I did think i'd have to save up and attach a run before Boo moved in :? X

your hutch sounds amazing! don't feel bad, it's not like my mum knows i'm planning on getting a shed THAT big, she thinks i am getting a 6ft one with 5ft run permantly attached.

beckiboo186 said:
Ohh I feel dead cruel for keeping Till in my 6x3 now :oops: ... it's double tier though. I did think i'd have to save up and attach a run before Boo moved in :? X

:eek: You're not cruel!!

Everyone has dreams of their perfect bun house, doesn't mean they're going to get it ;) I'd love to have a huge garden with huge sheds and runs for my buns but I know they're more than happy with what they're in atm :D

Sepnding over £700 on a shed for rabbits... must have VERY rich parents!! :shock: My dad was mad at me for buying a hutch for £100! :lol:

Back