• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do I do

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Sugarplum and Splodge, do i bring them in tonight or leave them out? They've been out in the hutch all day, i let them out for half an hour this evening brought Sugar in in case she was cold but she just jumped straight out again :? so should i leave them outside tonight or bring them in again? :?

I've had her indoors for 4 weeks but i think before that she was outside in a hutch when the couple weren't at home? :?

I think it maybe a little too late in the year to transfer an indoor bun to the outdoors permanently . they will not have a winters coat.....I would keep them indoors

I'm wondering whether she could have got a winter coat before i had her, though she hasn't done any molting she's still got her baby fluff :?

well they're still out, I went to get them but they both hid for me. It's not that cold tonight though, I've just been in the garden for ages and didn't feel cold :shock: so i think if I drop a snugglesafe in later they should be ok. I guess if she was unhappy she'd have stayed in :?

Back