• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wotcu getting your buns for xmas?

Not sure what to get J&J?

Am getting my cats a dog house (so it can be their outdoor litter tray, the grass is getting ruined!)

Need some ideas - that don't take too much room up (they've got tonnes of toys/beds already!)

My 2 have got so much stuff too. I didn't want to go over board.

I've got them a stocking from Bunnybasics each!! :D

Lost count of what our pets have got for xmas, so far its up to megazorb size bags full of stuff :shock:

They are also gonna get a very special bale of hay that arrived from Canada today :) (Timothy, Orchard, Alfalfa) + lots of other samples / prototypes that we have received the last few weeks.

Hmmm think I've gone a bit OTT, I already bought six snuggle safes for them, but I've now bought

1 x 10thin razza
1 x 9pack shorties
1 x 10heartstars
1 x 40 kit balls
TIMOTHY BALL for Bert and Ernie (piggy's)
TIMOTHY HAY STUFFED DO-NUT Bert and Ernie (piggy's)
from chins to shop

shampoo from gorgeousguineas for Bert and Ernie (piggy's)

hay from the hay experts

Balsa Buddy - Sun for Suzy and Dom (cockatiels)
Snowman Pinata for Suzy and Dom (cockatiels)

from 24Parrot.com

1 x !New Supreme Christmas Tree Biscuit Box

from Bunny basics

Christmas Basket for Eddie and Fatty (chins)
Seasonal Mix for Eddie and Fatty (Chins)

from chins4life

The stuff without names next to are for the bunnie, but the other can share soem of it too.

Mine have got a stocking from Bunny Basics, a dumbell (cos it was their favourate toy when they were being fostered), a little wood toy with a bell in it, a cuddly friend each from Ross Rabbits and a Snuggle Safe for when they move outside (or to go in their den when they are out in play pen at the moment). My mum is getting them some pine cones. They had some Timothy Hay but been eating it already so will be gone before Xmas! I think they have most of the toys now too!

I'd already bought Bunny Basics stockings, but have now bought an enormous hutch too, so my bunnies are being well and truly spoiled!!! :shock: :lol:

a cardboard box each stuffed full of special hay with various wicker toys inside :D that way they can have the pleasure of "opening" their presents themselves..... must remember to put down loads of towels in the kitchen 'cos I think it is going to get very messy :wink:

Blimey Tree :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, mine have loads throughout the year, so they have just had some Aunty Em's Xmas tree biscuits from the hay experts and some simply grass! I have also got rudy his own stocking as Sophie has one and the piggies don't bother much with toys, so they can have extra veggies which they will appreciate even more anyway!!! :D

Back