• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Sad :(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Tonight at the bus stop there was a *domestic* little bunny, Lay dead. He was a gorgeous slate colour, with a little white tummy. :cry: Have NO idea what happened to him as he was untouched, and had no injuries or anything :cry: There was a girl there and my friend said careful you dont stand on bunny... the girl said it's probably mine anyway, its hutch has a massive hole in, its always runnin' off :shock: :x :shock: :cry: THEN a man laughs & says 'lets take bets, who shifts it for us .. the council or a fox' ... still finding himself hilarious :x :x You realise that theres no way ever going to be a full world of people who care about buns in the slightest, I just wanted to bring the poor little man home and make him alive again ... He was so stunning. Sorry for rambling .. Really upset me :cry: X

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm lost for words... what a pair of evil... well, I can't type what I want to say about them.

They'll get their come-uppence for treating an innocent animal like that. Trust me.

AMETHYST

Aww the poor little bunny! And poor you for finding him Becki! :( Some people make me so mad, they shouldn't be allowed to keep animals! :roll:

OMG Becki! :shock: :shock: :shock: I honestly hate people sometimes :evil: :shock: :evil: No wonder you were so upset :cry: Like Amethyst says, what goes around comes around....

Amethyst said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm lost for words... what a pair of evil... well, I can't type what I want to say about them.

They'll get their come-uppence for treating an innocent animal like that. Trust me.

AMETHYST

Couldn't agree more!! F'ing idiots! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is so sad :( How some people sleep at night, I don't know :( I can only hope that it wasn't that girl's bunny and that the sight of the poor little thing plays on her mind and makes her consider very carefully the conditions in which she keeps her own rabbit :(

Awwww poor bunny.Binky free little one :(
As for the people at the bus stop :twisted: :twisted: Total idiots.
So sorry you had to witness that Becki :(

Back