• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Poor Benji

Ali

Warren Veteran
He's booked in to be deplummed in the morning :cry: :cry:

I've got everything ready for him, the indoor cage is all set up in the porch, with the vet bed in, The carrier is all set too, and have packed most of Benji's packed lunch, apart from the fresh veg which I will do in the morning.

I am soooooooo nervous :? :cry:

IMG_5028.jpg

Awwww bless!, I'm sure he will be fine, mind you your preparations make is sound like he's going on a school holiday!! :lol: :lol:

Good luck Benji!!

snowy said:
Awwww bless!, I'm sure he will be fine, mind you your preparations make is sound like he's going on a school holiday!! :lol: :lol:

Good luck Benji!!

I'm always prepared :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhh he will be fine, I know how worrying it is though :) I've just got Amy home after her spay + she doesn't really look like she has had an anaesthetic!!! Just confused about being indoors!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Nicola

nicolar said:
Ahhh he will be fine, I know how worrying it is though :) I've just got Amy home after her spay + she doesn't really look like she has had an anaesthetic!!! Just confused about being indoors!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Nicola

Aw thank you Nicolar, xxx I hope Amy gets better soon sending her loving vibes :love:

Good Luck Angel, My Mum has been in love with you since your Mummy first showed him to everyone .. she says to give him a big kiss from her :roll: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Good Luck Angel, My Mum has been in love with you since your Mummy first showed him to everyone .. she says to give him a big kiss from her :roll: :lol: X

Aw that is lovely thankyou, I will give Benji a big kiss from your mum in the morning, He's just had his tea, and is all snug in his hutch now :love:

TRACEY said:
awww, good luck for tomorrow Benji, so beautiful :love:

My 4 buns say its not so bad :lol:

Tracey x

Aw thank you :love: Ill pass the message on to Benji in the morning :lol:

Back