• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse and Libby-SORRY Another Bonding Thread-U/D SUCCESS!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well its day one and I feel so sorry for Libby. She and Morse are not fighting (so far) but she is frightened of him :(
Every time she ventures out of her hidey-hole Morse tries to hump her ( :oops: ) and she runs away and hides again :cry:
Then when I walk past their pen Libby sits up and looks like she wants me to pick her up. I know I mustn't BUT...... :cry:

Hopefully by tomorrow Libby will feel a bit braver and Morse will have given up on the manic humping... :? :?

I have come to the conclusion that I really do not enjoy the process of bonding bunnies...... :roll:

Picture119.jpg

Janex

Oh Jane I know how you feel. When I first introduced Weedie to Bundle he flew at her :cry: poor thing was terrified of him and took refuge in one of the litter trays. Every time she dared to move he went for her again (not actually biting or scratching just lunging) but finally gave up after about 3 hours, all the time I was sat out in the freezing cold garage with them! By the next morning the status quo seemed to have changed though and they were sitting together happily. Now she just pushes him out of the way to get to where she wants to go :wink: :lol: She definitely seems to rule the roost now! :D

Awww thats hope they manage to bond,they make a beautiful couple :love:
I know it must be really difficult for you Jane,but keep up the hard work it will be worth it in the end. :D

I will be so glad when I can see them grooming each other.
I am a jibbering wreck and I still have Norman and Esme to bond in the next couple of weeks..... :shock:

Then their is the bonding of some pairs to make foursomes.... :shock: :shock:

Time for a LARGE glass of wine I think!! :roll:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
I am a jibbering wreck and I still have Norman and Esme to bond in the next couple of weeks..... :shock:

Janex

It's 3 weeks on and I STILL haven't seen Bundle and Weedie grooming each other :? but they do seem to be getting on well, sitting close to each and playing :) Good luck with the bonding and if it was me I'd make that glass a bottle :lol: :oops: :lol: (not that I'm a wino or anything - much!!! :lol: :shock: :lol: )

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

I can not stand watching bonding. I have only once bonded rabbits and it was a long time ago now - Never mind a large glass, I need the whole bottle!

I've never had the experience of bonding buns, but I'm sure I'd be terrified :(

That's a lovely photo - Libby really is a beauty :love:

By jove I think I have done it!! :D
Libby is out of the hidey-hole happily munching her breakfast with Morse :D

PHEW!!

Now its Esme and Norman..... :? :shock: :?

Janex

YAY!!!!

congratulations, it is hard bonding bunnies (especially when you have a rabbit as stubborn as Holly, and a rabbit as phsyco as Flopsy :lol: ) hopefully when i move house and get my shed, i am going to get a husbun for them to share.

Good luck on the next pair/four, but why don't you try and go for 30? :lol:

Way-A-Go-Jane!!!

Woot! Woot!

Well Done You!! :thumbs:

Just got to bond my three too on Monday. Scary!

m
xx

ps. Check out how Green that hay is!! :shock: Or is it Grass?? :?

Back