• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA has been awarded the ....................

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Prize for avoiding giving answers............

I rang them this morning with a general enquiry and 1 hour and 34 minutes later I am none the wiser, my question is really simple and they can't seem to answer it.......all I want to know is:

1. How is the country split up into areas
2. How do I contact the Regional Inspector of a particular area

Simple questions...not for the RSPCA, if I wast to know I have to write in to the Enquiry Service at RSPCA HQ

I am in utter disbelief at the administration of this organisation!!

Can anyone else help please?

Did you phone that number of the centre I PM'd you or did you call the National Helpline?
The National Helpline really seem to be just a message taking service when it comes to contacting specific Inspectors. They have a list of when any named Inspector is on duty but all they can do is pass on a message.

Have you had a look at the RSPCA website? I'll have another look as I THINK there is a map of the RSPCA regions throughout the UK :?

Back in a mo'!!

Janex

Right then, I have now discovered the area and after another 45 minutes on the telephone they won't tell me who the Regional Inspector is!!

I didn't realise that the RSPCA was a secret society.....does anyone know the funny handshake??

This is like pulling teeth, what is their problem??

snowy said:
Right then, I have now discovered the area and after another 45 minutes on the telephone they won't tell me who the Regional Inspector is!!

I didn't realise that the RSPCA was a secret society.....does anyone know the funny handshake??

This is like pulling teeth, what is their problem??

PM on its way........minus funny handshake!! :lol:

Janex

It's a no go, apparently these people don't take calls from members of the public!!!, perhaps they should remember who pays their wages!!

I really can't believe the beligerence of the staff and talk about unhelpful!

Back