• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unsociable bunnies

touie

Wise Old Thumper
has anyone had a bunny that they have not been able to bond with other rabbits? If so how could you tell? just curious really ! :D

sillyrabbit said:
just trip and malibu but i dont know if im just being a whimp! i cant watch them fight

you'll need to get them both a new partner each :lol:

Well we have scarlett now. I hope trip will get on with her! Assuming he does I will then get malibu a boyfriend!

Its hard though. The only rescue here doesnt let you take your bun to find a friend. an gives bad advice compared to what I read on here! an the lady on the desk is really mean to me :oops:

ooh thats not good where abouts are you? surely there must be somewhere else you could go? :?

In Jersey. There is only one animal rescue. The lady hates me because they only had one bun last time I was there an she said he couldnt live with my bunny. If I took him he had to go with a guinea pig! I was like thats wrong :shock:

I am taking scarlett to the vet at the weekend so I might ask him to let me know if he hears of any buns needing homes.

I wish they had rescues like over in the mainland here! Although I would probably have a house full of rabbits if they did. Especially after looking at the bunnies on rabbit rehome

Chocolate, my rex. Took a year - bonded her twice but both times it broke down. Now she's part of a bonded 9 :D

Back