• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to get the best hutch???

willowflower

Warren Scout
hi was just wondering where would be the best place to buy a hutch for dillion as he keeps growing this will be his 3rd hutch so want to make sure it's a keeper was thinking about a double storey thing.
he's in a 6ftx2ftx3ft but when he lies flat out he doesn't have all that much space left. i feel kinda cruel so any ideas?
leona

the Happy Hutch company has a sale on at the moment. I've just ordered a 6ft hutch/run combo with extension. :)

lorna at Greenfields rescue has a really big double storey hutch she can order for people, it is the height of a shed though. If you have space for a shed that would be a more economical option though.

i have a shed which i keep the rabbits in dillion gets access to this during the day i also have a run attached to the front of the shed which is 8ftx6ft
is this enough space???
shed is also 8ftx6ft
it's just his hutch is small compared to him

Back