• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Mickey Wants to Stay With HoneyBunny Thread

I thought that too :lol:

He is totally adorable too. Go on Jill - & can I start bringing buns all way to your house so I can visit? :oops: :lol:

My bloke Mick named him :shock: :roll: :lol:

JANE! :shock: You are a very naughty girl :lol: :lol:
Mickey will not be staying...I have 7..possibly 8 permanents and I have to be sensible (huh!) ...if I keep him it's one less rescue space and as said in previous thread they have been others I have found hard to let go of.....Bandit so very nearly stayed.....
So anyone looking for a lovely house bun PLEASE HAVE MICKEY! :lol:

and Angie...one day when i'm not rushing all over the place of course you can come down :D

I think what Micky actually said was he really loves his holiday at Honeybunnies and thinks it great cos now he knows just what sort of mummy or daddy he'd like. One just like Jill! So he'd really like it if someone who gives cuddles and nose rubs as good as Jill could volunteer to adopt him. He thinks Jill could probably train someone in the correct technique if necessary.

At least that's what I heard on the bunny grape vine ;)

Tam

Tamsin said:
I think what Micky actually said was he really loves his holiday at Honeybunnies and thinks it great cos now he knows just what sort of mummy or daddy he'd like. One just like Jill! So he'd really like it if someone who gives cuddles and nose rubs as good as Jill could volunteer to adopt him. He thinks Jill could probably train someone in the correct technique if necessary.

Tam
thank you Tamsin :D

honeybunny said:
Tamsin said:

Tam
thank you Tamsin :D

Sorry, didn't mean to hinder Mickey's rehoming..... :oops: :cry:

Janex

jane don't worry you won't have...and he is a very tempting bunny....perhaps I ought to send him to you for a week or 2 and then see if you want to send him back! :lol:

honeybunny said:
jane don't worry you won't have...and he is a very tempting bunny....perhaps I ought to send him to you for a week or 2 and then see if you want to send him back! :lol:

:shock: :shock:

No-Bun who crosses the threshold here ever leaves!!

Janex

Back