• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy the adventurer!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
yesterday I went into my permanent buns area to feed them at about 4.30...I had checked them and given them hay and water at 6.30am......and to my horror could not see Daisy in with Rufus..I went into their area expecting the worse and that i'd find her body in the sleeping area, but no not a sign of her...
Then I looked over into Thistle and Shady's area...lots of fur and a very scared Daisy sitting up one end and Thistle sitting up the other....(Shady being a typical bloke had gone and hidden in the upstairs area of the hutch :roll: ).....
I grabbed Daisy and put her back in her own area....and Rufus promptly attacked her :( ...she had obviously been away from home for quite a while........
Had to put her and Rufus in a carrier and leave them in it for a couple of hours in my kitchen ..Rufus isn't too keen on being indoors...to re establish the bond...
she must have jumped over the barrier which is 3 and a half foot tall and slippery....all the buns have lived in this set up for 18 months and no one has changed areas before....I just hope she hasn't got a taste for exploration!
The culprit and her re bonded hubby!
dais.jpg

Naughty Bunsters!!!! :lol:

When I let my 2 have the run of the garden Roger likes to pop into next doors garden!!!

(We have just had the patio and wall built so no more gaps!!!)

Back