• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Desktop Calendar - Order here!

woodstock

Mama Doe
Profits will go in 50/50 proportion to Tracy at RNGP welfare, Rugby, and Jane Dexter in Warwick.

Order your 2007 Rabbit Desktop Calendar here!
I am starting to take advanced orders for the 2007 Rabbit Desktop Calendar here now - I am just waiting on the calendar cases to arrive from my supplier, and I will be ready to send these out. I expect them to arrive within 7 working days.
The format is similar to the small one here:
cd-calendars-large.jpg

but with these images as standard:
301899899_6b3e4a4782.jpg

301899901_702cea0e7d.jpg

The calendar measures 98x98mm. 12 inserts for the 12 months are provided on high quality glossy photo paper. Each insert is guillotined by hand, so whilst care will be taken, there will be small differences in the size of each insert (I'll try my best!).

Each standard calendar is £7.50 including P&P
Payment types accepted: Internet/phone banking, and paypal (* PayPal Balance * PayPal Instant Bank Transfer * PayPal eCheque), paypal debit or credit payments are not accepted.

Last order date to receive before christmas: 15th December

CUSTOM CALENDARS
If your bunny/buns didn't make it into the standard calendar above, you can still have them feature in a month of your choice, by emailing or posting a link to an image or your choice.

Custom calendars are £10 including P&P. Each Additional calendar £7.50 inc P&P

Last order date for custom calendars in order to receive before christmas: 10th December

To order
Please send me a pm, or email (see the buttons at the bottom of this post) stating:

Name:
Address:
Total number of standard calendars (@£7.50 ea):
Total number of custom calendars(1 @£10, then @£7.50 ea):
Custom image:
Month for custom image:
Preferred payment method: Paypal OR bank

Remember if you want a custom calendar to email the image you want to use, or provide a link to the image if hosted on the web. You must also specify which month you would like your custom image to appear.

I will confirm the order, and give you bank or paypal details to make your payment. Full accounts will be provided after christmas.
Profits will go in 50/50 proportion to Tracy at RNGP welfare, Rugby, and Jane Dexter in Warwick.

Good news! I should have the cases tomorrow, which means I can start sending these out as of tomorrow as soon as they turn up!
I will take a photo of the finished product tomorrow evening.

I should also mention that delivery outside the UK is available at cost. Please contact me by pm and I will find out the costs.

Hi Anna,

When you say custom made... erm, could that be custom made with 12 photos of your own buns :oops: sorry peeps whose lovely buns are on there but I love my own :oops: Apologies if that's way too much work

luvabun said:
Hi Anna,

When you say custom made... erm, could that be custom made with 12 photos of your own buns :oops: sorry peeps whose lovely buns are on there but I love my own :oops: Apologies if that's way too much work

Custom made above does refer to replacement of 1 image in the standard calendar shown above.
I could do a fully custom calendar (ie all 12 images), but are you sure you have 12 suitable images! :lol: As you can see from the above, they have to be suitable to landscape format.

If you can lay your hands on 12 images that you can email me, that do not require photoshopping, then I guess I could charge a one off fee to set up of £10, with each calendar at £7.50 so I guess it would only make sense if you order a few. I would donate the full set up fee to RNGP and Jane.
In order to get a fully custom before Christmas, please give me as much time as possible!

Thanks Anna.....

err, whats photoshopping :?: :oops:

*toddles off to find 12 suitable landscape images* :lol:

luvabun said:
Thanks Anna.....

err, whats photoshopping :?: :oops:

*toddles off to find 12 suitable landscape images* :lol:

:) I got alex to photoshop a couple of the standard images to make them brighter. I'd expect him to get pretty cheesed off if I keep sending him more to adjust! :lol: so the images will go in as them come :)

I hope you find it as difficult as I did choosing 12 images! :oops: :lol:

SPECIAL OFFER: FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER ONLY!

Order a full price custom or standard calendar, and get each additional calendar for only £5 each!

For example, 2 x standard calendars for £12.50 (£7.50+£5)
3 x standard calendars for £17.50 (£7.50+£5+£5)
2 x custom calendars for £15 (£10 +£5)

OFFER ENDS 7th DEC!

Oh - just to say...
If you have already ordered a calendar, and would like to take advantage of the offer, you can order additional calendars at the £5 rate! :)

:)

Time is running out if you want delivery before Christmas... although if your not bothered about Chrimbo, it gives you more time to get it before the new year!

I am starting to run low on cases, so if you are planning to order - get your order in!

I must say that I am very disappointed in the bunny community - I have an Toyota MR2 version of the calendar for sale too (guess what car I have), and they have been outselling the bunny ones 5 to 1! :no:
The bunny ones are soooo much cuter! :D

Well, I'm down to my last 10 cases when I account for the orders I have pending....
I started with 50 cases, which means that 40 have sold and only 7 of those have been for bunny ones! and two of those are mine!

Come on peeps, this really is getting to the last chance to get some money across to rabbit rescues rather than an MR2 owners club!

First come first served.

Sold out!

Thankyou all who bought a calendar, and everyone who let me use their bunny photos!

I have one more order 'pending', but that accounts for all the calendar cases residing on my mantlepiece.

Thanks to you, we have raised a massive £54.80
£27.40 will be on it's way to Tracy at RNGP welfare in Rugby, and the same to Jane Dexter in Warwick

If the last pending order goes through, that will go up by a few more pounds!

If anyone would like to see the accounts, please pm me with your email address, and I will give you access to the google spreadsheet that contains all the details.

If there is still demand, I can provide the inserts only at £3.50, but I've run out of cases (as I had to bulk buy them)

If you have a clear cd case lying around at home you could pop them in that! :thumb:

I would have loved one of these, but I'd have liked to put two inserts in (one of Peanut and one of Bobby, because they never met seeing as Bobby passed on before I met Peanut).. If you could still do them that would be great?? Thanks :D

Can I say a very big thank you to Anna for doing these in the run up to Christmas.

We where very grateful for the monies that she raised for us and also for the calendar that she gave us for Christmas.

If you didn't get one then you don't know what you've missed if you did then thank you for help Anna raise the funds.:D

Back