• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Versus Rabbit

Alice

Warren Scout
Boyfriend was out cleaning Roo yesterday when I get called out...next door neighbour has a new cat who had decided to come for an explore in the garden and boyf was frantickly trying to get the rabbit back in.

So I come out to help but not having much luck getting bunny back in or cat out of garden. The cat (being young and niave)starts chasing the Roo round the back of the shed and I'm like OMG.......then Roo just turns and charges the cat and start goings for it and cat makes a hasty escape up the tree.

Theres me thinking rabbit was in danger.....I think the cat now knows my garden is a no go zone...poor thing...lol

:lol: :lol:

That's entertaining - there must be something in the air at the moment.

Last monday i had my mum's cat Scruffy for the night. Frida leapt over the enclosure as soon as she saw Scruffy and chased her round the back of the settee growling at her! The cat is about 4 times the size of Frida!

Rosie and Leo were in the garden the other day and Gea (cat) came to play. They get on fine together chasing each other and Gea never touches them. Anyway Leo was eating and Gea started stalking him, Rosie caught sight of this and charged down the garden and attacked Gea. Poor cat didn't know what had happened to her!! :lol: :lol:

Rosie is very protective over Leo and her garden :lol:

Back