• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers crossed for Disney!

Shellar

Warren Scout
Disney is off to the vets tonight to hopefully get the all clear.

About 6 weeks ago she had the worst head tilt. She was so poorly. I went out in the evening to let the bunsters out and she was all over the place. She could walk in a straight line. I rushed her to the vets and she was put on Baytril and Panacur.

She was brought inside so we could keep a close eye on her. They are both back outside now enjoying the cold weather we have. Thank god for heatmats!!!!! :D

Over the last 4 weeks her condition has improved to nearly 100%. If you didn't know then you wouldn't be able to notice the very slight tilt.

I am really glad she has pulled through. Lets hope the vets take her of the Baytril!!!

I also want to say a big Thank You to Jill @ Honeybunnies. :D

Shell I am SOOOOOOO pleased :D :D :D when I saw you at the vets with her I really thought she might not pull through...this is such good news. Well done for giving her such loving care
please give her..and Roger..a big cuddle from me :D

We went last night to the vets and Disney has been given the all clear!! :D

The vet was so pleased with how well she has come on. She said that at one point she didn't think Disney would make she was that poorly!!!

Well done Disney you are a super bunster!!! :D

I'm going over to mums tonight so will pick up the cable to link the camera to the computer.

Hopefully get some on soon.

x

Yippeee for Disney :D She sounds like a very brave, strong bunny + well done to you for nursing her through it :)

Back