• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cinders in at the vets :( - he's back home now :)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
He just hasn't been himself lately :( and has been pulling at his sides and taking all the fur off - he has also been drinking so much :( The vet suspects either kidneys or diabeties so he has been kept in for blood tests :(
I want my baby home :cry: :cry:

Oh no poor Cinders :(
One of my Buns (Jake) has just been diagnosed with Diabetes Insipidus and is now doing well on treatment (Dessmopressin Injections)

Hope the little chap will be OK.

Janex

Oh no! Poor Cinders :cry: Hopefully the vets do find something, as that's half the battle in getting it sorted out. Hope the lovely chap is feeling better very soon xxx

He's back home :D :D :D :D :D
May get the blood results back this evening - fingers crossed - just want to know what is the matter with him. He's been going through 250mls of water a day :shock:
Cinders was a good boy at the vets and has come home and had a chomp on his veggies :D
We are just so glad to get him home :D

I was wondering how this little rab was getting on?

Could it be over active thyroid?

Sending cuddles to the little one.

Rabswood

Jaypot said:
He's been going through 250mls of water a day :shock:

Jake says he can beat that !! Before he started on the Desmopressin Injections he was drinking 1000ml a day!! :shock: :shock: and weeing the equivalent amount!! :shock: :shock:

Really pleased Cinders in now back home :D

Janex

Back