• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from Kenya! What have I missed?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Just returned from a fantastic two weeks in Kenya. :D Was expecting to have been reunited with my two buns yesterday afternoon, but looks like that wont be until tomorrow now since the lady they are with can't get over here due to car trouble. :cry: What have I missed?

Welcome back! Hope you had a fab time in Kenya.. you'll have to post lots of piccies of the animals u saw! Hope your bunnies had a good holiday too! :wink:

Glad you had a lovely time in Kenya!

I had to wait 24 hours after getting home from my holiday to get Ted and Dougal back, after I went away for a week in September - it was HELL!!!

I had a fantastic time in Kenya, thank you. :D First week was a safari. We did Treetops, which is where Princess Elizabeth stayed when her father died and she became queen, then Lake Naivasha which is full of birds such as flamingos and spoonbills as well as hippos. Then we spent two nights at the the Masai Mara. On the Masai, we saw lions on every game drive (got very close to them!), a cheetah with five tiny cubs, elephants, giraffes, hippos, black rhino, hyenas, all the usual stuff, no leopard though. Took a hot air balloon ride over the Masai Mara, followed by a champagne breakfast in front of a herd of elephants and that was just the first week!

Then the second week we went to Mombasa and I spent three days scuba diving and saw loads of turtles and another day snorkelling with spotted dolphins! Also managed to take in some of the sights of Mombasa just before we flew home.

I really miss my bunnies though! :cry: I'll edit with some links to photos once I upload them.

Back