• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny basics feed amount?

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone who feeds this feed know what the required about is?

ie... ss is 50/70 grams per day per bunny.

thank eve x

No, but maybe you can ask Bunny Basics directly. If you say that you're running a rescue they might send you a free sample. It doesn't look as yummy as SS, but it is cheaper.

Bavarian Bunny said:
No, but maybe you can ask Bunny Basics directly. If you say that you're running a rescue they might send you a free sample. It doesn't look as yummy as SS, but it is cheaper.

its not for me hun i have an adoptor that feeds this to there bunnies (she works alot and buys everything on line) and i wanted to know what the feed guide was

Eve x

You are all talking about the bunnybasics food and not the oxbow bunny basics food, which I think is a totally different thing, isn't it??

Arrrrr I think that's a different thing from the bunnybasics one. I think Arc feed the oxbow BB, they might be able to tell you the amounts.

I feed the average medium sized bunny about 50g's of Oxbow Bunny Basics a day, definately no more .. it does look a tiny amount when put into a normal sized rabbit bowl :oops:

We buy it is 22kg sacks which lasts me ages with the amount I feed them, however hay consumption is another story :D

jrn1310 said:
I feed the average medium sized bunny about 50g's of Oxbow Bunny Basics a day, definately no more .. it does look a tiny amount when put into a normal sized rabbit bowl :oops:

We buy it is 22kg sacks which lasts me ages with the amount I feed them, however hay consumption is another story :D

thank janice

Back