• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a new hutch!!

Monkey

Warren Veteran
I have a new double hutch with an upstairs and a downstairs. All i need now is some new bunnies. I need a couple really as i don't want them to get lonely. Preferably small breeds i.e. dwarf lops, lionheads, dutch, netherland dwarfs.

If anyone comes across any!?!?!!? Please let me know :D

I wonder if KatieB is still trying to rehome her rescue bunnies as she was having to close her rescue.
Bowden Bunny Rescue
Mold
Flintshire
CH7 1AZ

Tel: 01352 780402

Not sure if her phone no. is still the same as i know she said it would be changing once the rescue work had finished but might be worth a try. You could try pm'ing her on here but not sure how much she logs in here now. I know her website/email dont work anymore but she does have a few rabbits still listed on RR so could be worth a try :wink:

Thanks for that, thats where i got Lillie bunny from. I e-mailed her a week or two back but she's got no bunnies now except sactuary ones. Have asked her to keep me posted!

Any other ideas, pls let me know! :D

Back