• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totti kept in at the Vets*back home*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:cry: I knew my little lad wasn't himself this weekend when he didn't immediately devour the food when it was offered. Tried to tempt and syringe feed him yesterday and he managed the grand total of 3 SS pellets this morning. So off to the Vets and he's been kept in for a dental under GA due to spurs on the back teeth. He's had them before a couple of years ago so I recognised the symptoms. Also about 9 months ago during the check up whilst having his myxi jab, the Vet then thought spurs were forming and that he may possibly need a dental about the time of his booster (a couple of months ago) so it all fits in.

Fingers crossed Totti

Good luck at the vets Totti, hope your teeth stop feeling sore soon, and you're back to munching well for your mummy.

Healing vibes being sent to Totti - Jill, let us know asap when you get some news.
Calming vibes being sent to you as well :)

Thank you all guys... all well wishes and vibes gratefully received. I'm to phone between 1 and 2 so I'll be on the phone at precisely 1 o'clock :roll:

it's a new Vet and talk about coincidence... she's from Italy - Rome in fact and supports the team that Tottis' namesake plays for :D

he will be fine matey, a good burring, scale and polish and he will be right as rain and back to romancing Mrs Brody Bun in no time :wink: :D

OK guys, he's back!!!
Needed both sides burring but this time the spurs had not ulcerated the tongue or cheek. They've allowed me to bring him home, he's a bit woosey so we're going to cuddle up on the settee and watch Neighbours :roll: I did put him in the kitchen with Brody but she promptly humped him every which way :shock: and him staggering as well...... naughty Brody. So she's back in the hutch and he's going to recuperate with his Mum :D

sounds like Brody was getting her own back :lol: :lol: :lol: glad to hear he is doing OK, dont you just feel for them when they are all wooosey :( :(

Great news that he is back home and will be getting lots of cuddles to bring him around properly :D
Dear me Brody - can't you leave him alone for a minute? :lol: :lol:

Glad he is back safe and sound :D It's always so nerve racking waiting for the time when you can ring the vets!!

Back