• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny rescued from mean man.

AmyG

Alpha Buck
Hello all, long time no chat.... just to say I got a new bunny!!
My neighbour knocked on my door on friday night and said that this guy was going to kill the rabbit via his pitbull terrier if somebody didnt rehome her quickly. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I went and picked her up, and shes only a little baby!! she is only a couple of months old I think. She is so friendly, I cant understand how someone could just kill her! :evil:
Anyway, she is bonding well with the others. Pictures to follow!
Shes a fawny coloured dutch bunny, exactly the same markings as my Jessica. And her name is Lily! :D Has been binkying around in the rain today. I think its her first time out of her hutch, and she is LOVING it!!!
Happy Lily! :D

yes she appears fine, bright beady eyes and clean bum-bum!
shes eating fine too.
Looks like I'm adopting another bunny as well from the same guy at some point. His doe had a litter (lily is one of them).
The pitbull has apparently killed the rest of the litter. Lily was too small to realise, but the mother is apparently really upset and scared now. is gonna take a lot of cuddles to get her to relax again. He wants rid of the mum now because she isnt as friendly as she used to be. :evil:

This person should be reported for this. :evil: Well done for taking her, at least she is safe now. Are you going to take the mum?

Yes get her as soon as possible and report him! What a horrible story. Would be lovely if mum and lily could be reunited I am sure it would help her to recover.

Yes, definitely report him!

I'm sure the law will keep a very close eye on him if he's actually got a *real* pitbull terrier (and isn't just claiming it's one to look hard) :roll:

That is so terrible :shock: , how could anyone have the heart to kill baby rabbits?!? I'm glad you rescued her! And i hope you rescue the mum too, and be sure and post pictures!!! :D

Back