• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I met the hairy mob !!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Well we ve had a lovely day out today . Went to Wales to take Possum to live with his half brother and sister (oxo and fliss) at Ebony eyes . :D

Met Jay and John who are lovely people :D They introduced us to all the Hairy mob . soooo many lovely buns . :love:

I couldnt believe how big Cinders was .....golly i expected a little diddy bunny ....but no ...hes a real big boy .

OOOOh and Rufus :love: :love: :love: what a lovely bunny :D

thank you Jay and John for sharing your buns for a few hrs . hope to see you again :thumb:

Angie

Awwwww Angie I am so jealous!!
Ebony Eyes is such a haven for needy Bunnies.

So Cinders is a BIG Bun...... :shock: :shock:

Janex

NOT FAIR *stamps foot* I want to go!
Glad you had a lovely day. I would imagine it's wonderful with all those characterful bunnies around.

Ooooh glad you had a good time, it's fab isn't it :D Did you meet the lovely Chloe?? I really miss her :cry:

:oops: :oops: so many bunnies ...so many names .
cant remember which names belonged to which bunnies for some of them . :?

was Chloe a nethie :?

Yep, little grey nethie :D She was living in the back room, don't know if that's where her apartment still is, though :lol: I wanted to sneak Hoggle out in my pocket, but I didn't manage to get away with it :cry:

Sorry I'm so late in replying to this - have awful toothache :( :(

It was great to meet Angie and Mick - and Possum, well, he's just gorgeous and is a little love (as well as a terror) :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's settled in no problem and loves running around the bedroom terrorising the other buns - who would probably eat him with just two bites if they could :lol: :lol: :lol: Will post piccies later of him - he's just so lovely and such a happy boy :D

Thank you so much for bringing him here Angie and Mick, it really was lovely to meet you and you must come again :D Next time bring Tracey with you and thank her for letting us have Possum 'cos I know she loves him so very much and was so upset saying bye-bye to him :( But we will love him to bits and in a few weeks he will probably be able to bond with Fliss :D Well, with her being blind in both eyes, him being blind in one eye, then he can keep an eye out for her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: No, I've gone off it 'cos the buns keep getting it before me :roll: :lol:

As for Angie wanting to take Rufus Dufus home - :shock: - good job they are alarmed 8)

And Alison did want my lovely Hoggle - but he's alarmed too 8)

Back