• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG

I wonder how she keeps all those animals. And whether they are still breeding. :shock:

Jane, I think 40 is a good number to stop at!! :D :wink:

:shock: :shock:
:evil: :evil:

Like Hell the RSPCA is goin to do anything. I've lost all belief in the RSPCA!!

m
xx

Bavarian Bunny said:
I wonder how she keeps all those animals. And whether they are still breeding. :shock:

I am STOPPED at 38!!

Janex

my email is dead but i am in the next county.
i could possibly help out with the rats if anyone does get in contact with her.
though i notice the ad was last updated more than 21 days ago, and she only had a month to rehome the animals.
there are a few rescues that i know of nearish her. somerset and dorset animal rescue if they are still going, and heavens gate animal rescue center run by the national animal welfare trust (they are in somerset).
if anyone gets in contact at all, if i can help in anyway pm me via this forum.

Jack's-Jane said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

I am STOPPED at 38!!

Janex

:shock: I bet you could find space for one special bunny!! :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol:

snowy said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Bavarian Bunny said:

I am STOPPED at 38!!

Janex

:shock: I bet you could find space for one special bunny!! :wink: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Pssst, two more in that case..... :D Koala boy needs a girlfriend, too. :lol:

Back