• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a few pics of A Very Merry Bunny!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Merry
Merrye.jpg

(his father is Pippin the little nethie and his mother is Tia ,(now owned by Suzannes' mum), who is a dwarf lop x)
He had been living with his dad but they have not been getting on so I made the decision to keep them apart.
Merry is so pleased about this he's been singing! :lol: ("We wish you a Merry Christmas"..of course!)
Merryd.jpg

so he's now looking through bunnygirl mag to try to find himself a wife...any offers? :lol:
Merryc.jpg

Oh, look at him! You're always teasing me with rabbits that would look perfect with my two ;). Madrid and Daisy and Merry and Fidget :lol:.

I'm leaving this topic now!

He's such a cutie - just like his mummy Tia :love:

I showed Merry to my mum this morning and she wanted him but my dad said no :( He's building a small bunny extention on the conservatory for Tia and Charlie now.

Picture151.jpg

Aw nice pic Suzanne!..shame your Dad said no as I have some nice girlies coming in very soon who I'm sure would bond with Merry :wink: :D

Hi Jill

It's merry we have got our hearts set on :love: , and hopefully Poppy has too! Think Tree is off work today so won't get your pm until 2morrow. Hope we can look at having him in the next week or to.

thanks

Oh Emma that will be great..good luck at vets tonight and do let me know outcome...remember do not let vet inject her if you are not happy..ask loads of questions first...and don't be worried about saying "can i think about this?"
Will tell Merry he may have a wife!! :D

Back