• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where do your bunnies sleep?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
despite my buns having a carrier with a fleecy blanket, a homemade tent with fleece floor, a tub with a thick towel and a cat sack bed duchess sleeps on the thin newspaper floor :roll: teegs sometimes sleeps on the cat bed or in the tent but just went upstairs just now and he was fast asleep on my bed!!!! i have never seen anything so cute i wish i had my camera with me he only woke up when i sat on the edge of my bed :love: :love: :love: i must admit i am a lot happier them sleeping on my bed than when they shred pine cones IN it :x :roll: :lol:
so where abouts do your bunsters sleep?
the weirder the better :D :lol:

My nethies have a covered cat basket in their hutch in their shed which they are often in at night, although in the summer they pretty much always stay outside in the run! My lops have a nice covered area stuffed with straw and hay, and I have never ever seen them in it, they are always outside. But there are tell-tale bum snuggle marks in there, so they must go in there during the night when we've all gone to bed :lol:

My two live outside, they lay down in their runs a bit, but I don't think they ever sleep :shock: :? I think they must be insomniacs :?:

During the day my two sleep in their dog basket filled with hay or their fleecy cat bed in thier run and at night they sleep in the night bit of their hutch. :D

I have no idea :lol: I put them to bed and cover them up and have never caught them sleeping. I'd like to think they snuggle up in the pet carrier covered in a towel under the ladder but some how I think they chuck the vet bed downstairs and sleep by the mesh window upstairs on news paper.

Hehe naughty bunnies

kayjay said:
Whenever I peep in the shed they're loved-up together on the shed floor.

:lol: :lol: :lol: when i just read that thought it said ' Whenevr I sleep in the shed...' :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: one way to spend more time with the buns might get a little cold though!!!

I'm not sure either! I keep putting the snugglesafe in the 'bedroom' part of the hutch, but I've never seen either one of them in there! There is plenty of evidence that they do go in though. I bought one of those nice cushions for them, but they were convinced it was another litter tray instead. :shock: :roll:

Depends on the weather! Usually, he just sleeps out on the floor in his run. I have put some vet bed down which he loves. He has a nice bedding box full of hay - he nevers goes in there.

On the nights where it has been really cold, I have shut him in his big hutch in the shed. Again, he sleeps on a piece of vet bed in the open bit. Never goes in the bedroom bit.

Miles and Miffy like to sleep under tables/chairs - anywhere shady. China sleeps in the sleeping compartment of her hutch (very traditional!). Rocket enjoys sunbathing on the laminate floor section of his pen, and Benny and Domino enjoy sleeping stretched out next to the bars of their cage.

Mine don't really sleep in weird places... sorry to disappoint!

AMETHYST

When Gus was an only bun he slept on my feet - it started when i moved him upstairs when he was poorly with his abscess

We moved him into his room when we got Lola and he now sleeps either on his camping blanket (with pillow, he likes his beds soft!) or on the sofa bed. As you can see we spoil him!

Lola sleeps on the landing despite having a play-tent and some carpet in her room. She will on occassion snooze in our bedroom doorway or on the end of the bed.

Frida sleeps in her play tunnel and Bracken usually drops off in her litter-tray despite the fact that both of them have a rug and vet-bed!

Three of mine squeeze into their cardboard box stuffed with straw. They get very toasty in there.

My other bun sleeps on the bottom level of her hutch just by the little door, looking out onto her run. I think she is checking for any intruders :lol: I have rarely caught her sleeping though.

fiona x

:lol: awww

Darcy sleeps with me on my bed. They are funny buns, i think they know where you mean for them to sleep and that makes them want to do the opposite. I bought him a lovely fluffy bed and throw with chew toys but it never went near it - he did chew the throw tho. He loves napping everywhere tho - in his cardboard house or in the middle of hte floor. Anything that smells strongly of me he sits on to fill it with his scent - I just always pray its just fur scent he's leaving behind! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Malibu and scarlett sleep in their hutches. The bedroom bits are filled with hay and have snugglesafes but everytime I go out they are lying on the newspaper and sawdust :roll:

Trip sleeps in my bed right now. And I love having him inside, he is sooo good :D

Although he wont be staying in forever :(

Back